Monday 21 February 2011

Ok, so i am officially the worst blogger in the world, i even set a blog up for work, how many posts do i have...one. I was one of those kids that always tried to write a diary but loved the cover so much it was an effort to make a mark inside it. Actually im still like that with sketchbooks, there is a big pile of blank ones on a shelf and mounds of scrappy bits of doodled paper kicking about my floor...big spiders hide under them *shudders*

But i have been doing stuff, i honestly have, mainly gifts for friends and family, wedding stuff, wee things to sell in the shop...safe stuff. I need to get out of the safe zone, i have been in it for too long and the world is passing me by. I dont want to work in a shop all my life, i dont want to be living out a middle aged woman's dream in the Highlands knitting by the fire, baking cakes, attending to the ruddy herb garden. I want to design, create, exhibit, sell and be 23!

It's all a bit scary, but spring is almost sprung lets hope i can make a fresh start...

No comments:

Post a Comment